Who is an ideal candidate for a breast reduction in Charlotte, NC?
Candidates who are well-suited for breast reduction in Charlotte, NC, are in good mental and emotional health. Ideally, patients are non-smokers; however, those who do smoke must refrain from smoking at least three weeks before and after their procedure. The candidate’s Body Mass Index (BMI) should be under 35.
Some of the signs you might need a breast reduction are:
- Irritation, rashes, and chafing
- Back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain
- Deep bra strap grooves on shoulders
- One breast is larger than the other
- Poor posture due to the weight of the breasts
- Discomfort playing sports or exercise
- Self-consciousness or social withdrawal
- Inability to wear standard clothing sizes