Who is an ideal candidate for a breast reduction in Charlotte, NC?
Candidates well-suited for our Charlotte NC breast reduction surgery are in good mental and emotional health. Ideally, patients are non-smokers; however, those who do smoke must refrain from smoking at least three weeks before and after their procedure. Candidate’s Body Mass Index (BMI) should be under 35.
Some of the signs you might need a breast reduction are:
- Irritation, rashes and chaffing around the bra straps and bra wires
- Fatigue and lack of stamina
- Inhibition when playing sports or performing rigorous tasks
- Self-consciousness or social withdrawal
- Having to wear several bras to exercise
- Neck, back or shoulder pain
- Not wearing clothes that are appropriate for the weather
- Heavy, oversized breasts that droop down too low
- Headaches or dizziness