WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!
We recognize the anxiety and concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Rest assured that our patients’ health and well-being have and always will be our primary concern.
We are doing everything we can to protect one another from spreading the virus. Our intention and promise to our patients are to respect the guidelines and recommendations set forth by health care professionals regarding hygiene and social distancing. To that end, we would like to share some of the additional steps we are implementing as a practice to help protect you as well as our team members
- Anyone entering our office will be pre-screened for symptoms of acute illness and have their temperature taken at the front desk
- All staff member will wear masks when interacting with patients or family
- We have increased the frequency and extensivity of our office cleaning routines
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the office
- We will continue to offer virtual consultations as well as virtual follow-up visits when appropriate
- We request that anyone with fever, respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath reschedule their appointment.
- We are limiting outside vendors from elective visitation
- We are limiting our waiting room occupancy to fewer patients and request that any family or friends do not accompany patients inside the office
- Patients that prefer to wait in the car prior to their appointment may do so. Please text the practice on our SMS line (704) 256.3732 when you have arrived to let us know that you are here. We can send you a text message when we are ready for you to come in.
While the COVID-19 situation and response remain fluid, please know that we are doing everything we can to limit your exposure and risk. As our response adjusts based on recommendations set forth by relevant medical experts, we will keep you updated on our website as well as social media.
Broc L. Pratt, MD